Speakeasy Bourbon Maple Syrup
“start the day the speakeasy way!”
Start the day the speakeasy way with a swift kick of no-guilt joy on your favorite stack or waffles. This is New York's finest maple syrup aged 6 months in freshly emptied charred oak bourbon barrels to capture the intense aromatic essence of bourbon with no alcoholic content. It's burned off in the bottling process. Upstate in a bottle never tasted so naughty and nice. Our partner makers of this tasty syrup is an integral part of The Joy Economy™.
- Barrel-aged for 6 months in charred oak bourbon barrels
- Alcohol- Free
- 12.7 fl oz/ 375mL
- Small batch
- Hudson Valley made from local sugarmakers
- Richly Aromatic
- Literally mouthwatering!
- Wonderful on waffles, pancakes, salad dressings, barbecue sauce, smoothies, tomato salad, marinades, pasta salad and more.
- Made in the Hudson Valley, USA
- It takes anywhere from 40-80 gallons of raw maple sap to produce 1 gallon of pure maple syrup!
- Pure maple syrup is approximately 67% sugar and 33% water