Marian McEvoy: Menu Cards s/4
Choose your size
We offer two sizes of simple and stylish menus from Marian McEvoy, aka Gust the Poodle, called Bistro and Mayfair and they coordinate with her place cards. Our Bistro style is inspired by Parisian sidewalk cafés. While the Mayfair style harkens to afternoon tea in London. Should you need us to print your courses, a one time $75 set-up fee will be sent to you via email. We charge $25 per revision. We encourage you to have your final version of your menu when uploading.
- Menu cards are available in sets of 4.
- Mayfair "Poppies" have Marian McEvoy poppies in all four corners of the menu card. All 4 menu cards look the same.
- Bistro "Poppies" have a singular poppy motif at the center top of the menu card. 2 red, and 2 purple poppies to a pack, totalling 4 menu cards.
- You get one digital proof for your approval.
- Once you've made your selections and add them to the Cart, you will be able to input your needed quantities on the next page. Remember, you are ordering in sets of 4.
- Size: Bistro— 3 ¾" x 9 ¾" with rounded corners
- Size: Mayfair— 5" x 7" with rounded corners
- These are reproductions of Marian's much larger original works
- Printed on sheet-fed cold-press cotton rag watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks. The richness of the paper's texture comes through in a sumptuous way.
- Digital Calligraphy Service:
- Choose your style of calligraphy, then "ADD TO CART."
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order. NO RETURNS unless in error by us.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York
- The bottom of the menu cards discretely bears the wordmark "Marian McEvoy X The Punctilious Mr. P's Place Card Co." in pale grey.