Marian McEvoy: Menu Cards: 'Blank' s/4
Choose your size
These Marian McEvoy (aka Gust the Poodle) menu cards are made for you if want a coordinated and pulled together look to work with her Pressed Poppies place card theme, but would rather hand calligraph the cards yourself.
We offer two sizes of simple and stylish Menu Cards to coordinate with your place cards and fonts: Bistro and Mayfair. Our Bistro style is inspired by Parisian sidewalk cafés. While the Mayfair style harkens to afternoon tea in London.
If you would like our full Menu Cards, complete with complimentary digital calligraphy for all of your dishes, please click here.
- Menu cards are available in sets of 4.
- Mayfair "Poppies" have Marian McEvoy poppies in all four corners of the menu card. All 4 menu cards look the same.
- Bistro "Poppies" have a singular poppy motif at the center top of the menu card. 2 red, and 2 purple poppies to a pack, totalling 4 menu cards.
- These menus come blank to be filled in by you.
- Once you've made your selections and add them to the Cart, you will be able to input your needed quantities on the next page. Remember, you are ordering in sets of 4.
- Size: Bistro— 3 ¾" x 9 ¾" with rounded corners
- Size: Mayfair— 5" x 7" with rounded corners
- These are reproductions of Marian's much larger original works
- Printed on sheet-fed cold-press cotton rag watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks. The richness of the paper's texture comes through in a sumptuous way.
- Digital Calligraphy Service:
- Choose your style of calligraphy, then "ADD TO CART."
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order. NO RETURNS unless in error by us.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York
- The bottom of the menu cards discretely bears the wordmark "Marian McEvoy X The Punctilious Mr. P's Place Card Co."
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Buffet Tags that coordinate with your place cards!
Not sure which font to choose for your digital calligraphy, explore here.