Jasmine Green Tea
We adore tea. Tea is about the taste, the soothing, the ritual and most importantly, the gathering. As the English say, "It's a picnic indoors!"
When we started developing our own Jasmine Green tea, we began by asking ourselves how would we envision reinventing a classic? Something that we would experience on one of our trips to China. So we sourced the finest ingredients directly grown in China's Golden Triangle, between the Jiangxi / Anhui / Zhejiang provinces. The perfume alone is intoxicating, and promotes tranquility and peace.
- Ingredients: Green Tea, Jasmine Blossoms.
- Contains caffeine, but less caffeine than our black teas. It's important to keep in mind that brew-time greatly governs the amount of caffeine present in tea.
- Neatly twisted green leaves are hand-picked and blended with freshly harvested jasmine blossoms.
- Loose leaf tea.
- Small batch
- 2.5 oz. / 71 g.
- Shipped in our signature matte black stainless steel, lidded tea canister.
- Refill pouches are available to replenish your canister.
- You'll find brew instructions on the bottom of the canister.
- Imported from England.
- 1-2 teaspoons per 8oz. water
- Brew at 183 °F/ 84 °C (NOT boiling water)
- Steep for 4-6 minutes
- If brewing in a pot, add 1 scoop for each person, plus one for the pot.