Jasmine Green Tea
We adore tea. Tea is about the taste, the soothing, the ritual and most importantly, the gathering. As the English say, "It's a picnic indoors!"
When we started developing our own Jasmine Green tea, we began by asking ourselves how would we envision reinventing a classic? Something that we would experience on one of our trips to China. So we sourced the finest ingredients directly grown in China's Golden Triangle, between the Jiangxi / Anhui / Zhejiang provinces. The perfume alone is intoxicating, and promotes tranquility and peace.
- Ingredients: Green Tea, Jasmine Blossoms.
- Contains caffeine, but less caffeine than our black teas. It's important to keep in mind that brew-time greatly governs the amount of caffeine present in tea.
- Neatly twisted green leaves are hand-picked and blended with freshly harvested jasmine blossoms.
- Loose leaf tea.
- Small batch
- 2.5 oz. / 71 g.
- Shipped in our signature matte black stainless steel, lidded tea canister.
- Refill pouches are available to replenish your canister.
- You'll find brew instructions on the bottom of the canister.
- Imported from England.
- 1-2 teaspoons per 8oz. water
- Brew at 183 °F/ 84 °C (NOT boiling water)
- Steep for 4-6 minutes
- If brewing in a pot, add 1 scoop for each person, plus one for the pot.
Mr. P's Boxed Gift Certificate is the perfect gift of choice. For an instant gift, we offer our digital gift card, delivered via email.
Did you know that you can now order Menu Cards and Buffet Tags to coordinate with your place cards?