Mr. P's Place Cards
Earl Grey | Mr. P's Teas
We adore tea. Tea is about the taste, the soothing, the ritual and most importantly, the gathering. As the English say, "It's a picnic indoors!"
When we started developing our own Earl Grey tea, we began by asking ourselves how would we envision reinventing a classic? Along our journey, we tried countless teas to see how they tasted and came up with a simple plan: Use the best black tea ingredients available in the world, and push up the bergamot essence.
Bergamot is a fruit grown in Sicily, not for its fruit, but for is citrusy essence. We wanted our tea to have an intoxicating aroma, and a much stronger hit of bergamot. We feel that we've achieved one the the best blends of Earl Grey available.
- Black tea with higher count of oil of bergamot.
- Contains caffeine. It's important to keep in mind that brew-time greatly governs the amount of caffeine present in tea.
- Loose leaf tea
- Intoxicatingly aromatic.
- Essential for High Tea, and perfect with cucumber sandwiches or cake.
- Small batch
- 2.5 oz. / 71 g.
- Shipped in our signature matte black stainless steel, lidded tea canister.
- Refill pouches are available to replenish your canister.
- You'll find brew instructions on the bottom of the canister.
- Imported from England.
- 1-2 teaspoons per 8oz. water
- Brew at 212 °F/ 100 °C
- Steep for 5-7 minutes
- If brewing in a pot, add 1 scoop for each person, plus one for the pot.
- Excellent with milk or Half & Half and honey, or simply a lemon slice.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
You May Also Like
Gift Curation Service
GiftMeChic offers gift curation services for organizations, retailers and private events. Please email us to inquire further.