The Punctilious Mr. P's Place Card Co.
Cannabis Table Tags
Emily Post's great, great, granddaughter Lizzie Post's soon-to-be-definitive book of manners— Higher Etiquette: A Guide to the World of Cannabis, from Dispensaries to Dinner Parties— suggests using descriptive labels to identify your cannabis-infused edibles by strain and sensation such as: “White Widow macarons: Euphoric + Peppy.” Post also recommends setting up a separate spread of non-infused foods, to avoid overdoing it because of the munchies, or for those who aren’t partaking in the cannabis items.
Customize your table tags with your favorite strain. With numerous fonts to choose from, you can have your cards arrive perfectly calligraphed with your favorite strains printed on the front. That's one less thing for you to do, and it's complimentary for the first pack. We even include a blank card called "Try your hand" to test your writing instrument if you choose to write your names yourself, or send them out to your calligrapher.
Conversation Sparker: Cannabis edibles can be twice as potent, and its effects can last twice as long as smoking.
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Menu Cards that coordinate with your place cards!
- 16 cards to a pack
- 2 image set
- Size: 3.4" x 2.1" or 86mm x 54mm (standard credit card)
- Printed on sheet-fed hot-press cotton rag watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks
- Complimentary Digital Calligraphy Service:
- Choose your style of calligraphy above, then add up to 16 guest's names.
- "ADD TO CART."
- Suggested Orientation: Both Horizontal & Vertical. Digital Calligraphy on horizontal cards is written straight across the card, while vertical cards may be written on an angle.
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order. NO RETURNS unless in error by us.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
You May Also Like
Gift Curation Service
GiftMeChic offers gift curation services for organizations, retailers and private events. Please email us to inquire further.